25 fall family fun ideas
*for your convenience, there may be affiliate links throughout this post, so you can easily find the things i am showing you. by using these links, your pricing stays the same, but I earn a small commission. you can see my full disclosure here
1. Throw leaves2. Roasting marshmallows3. Carve pumpkins4. Dress up in Halloween costumes– of course (this little guy was all dressed up for our first Halloween camping weekend)5. Play or watch football (here are some tips for taking pictures of your kids playing sports!!)6. Get lost in a corn maze7. Pick out a pumpkin8. Go apple picking9. Go on a hike10. Make a leaf pile and roll in it11. Go on a hay ride
12. Get silly in a corn box
13. Make a maze with leaves 14. Collect fall nature treasures15. Get crafty with something fall themed!
16. Get spooked by a haunted house (age-appropriate, of course!)
17. Keep a jar of things you are thankful for throughout the month of November, read them on to each other on Thanksgiving Day.
18. Watch a movie outside 19. Go trick or treating (here are some tips for taking better halloween pictures this year)20. Learn about leaves and colors, different kinds of trees, or just look for the biggest leaf you can find! 21. Visit a petting zoo
22. Go to your school’s homecoming bonfire23. Explore a covered bridge 24. Bake and eat, all the pumpkin flavored goodies you can!25. Take a camping trip in the fall (you can read all about ours here!)
30+ pics to take of your kids every year!
By this time next year, your kids will be completely different. The only way I have found to freeze time is to take pictures. This is a great list to help you remember to photograph the things you want to remember forever!