June 29th is International Mud Day! Can you believe a day actually exists for mud? Well, it does! International Mud Day is a day for children all over the world to celebrate nature, and the fun of making a mess by getting really muddy. Is there a better excuse to let your kids get nice and muddy??!!
10 Mud Activities for kids
1. Make mud pies with mud, flowers, twigs, the list goes on..
2. Use toy dinosaurs or other animals to make mud prints.
3. Paint with mud
4. Use big trucks and play construction with the mud
5. Make a mud pit in a kiddie pool
6. Splash in muddy puddles
7. Hide toy figures in mud and search for them.
8. Make mud prints with your own hands and feet
9. Use plastic containers to make mud bricks
10. Dig, build moats, mountains, and tracks in the mud.
When you’re all done, hose those kiddos down, and grab a couple of Kleenex Go Anywhere to wipe their faces and hands, and set them free to play some more! I love these Kleenex Go Anywhere packets. They have a cute ribbon on them with a snap. This makes it easy for me to keep them on the outside of my bag, so I don’t have to dig around for them when I need them. Goodness knows, I don’t want to dig in my bag when I’ve got a mess to clean up quickly! Bonus!! You can get $.50 cash back on your Kleenex Go Anywhere Purchase from Ibotta. I got mine at Walmart in the Kleenex aisle.
So, what will you do on International Mud Day??!! Are you ready for your kids to get nice and muddy?!
you may also enjoy
don't miss any of the mom-life goodness embracing the perfect mess is offering!